Confirm that you are using the correct email associated with your ShotDeck account.
If you’ve recently signed up, check your email for the confirmation code which you will need to log in the first time (make sure to look in your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox).
Try resetting your password by following these steps (or watching the video below):
- From the log in page, click “I forgot my password”
- This will take you to a page where you can input the email associated with your ShotDeck account and you will be sent a new randomly generated password
- Check your email inbox for the new password (make sure to look in your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox)
- Use this new password to log in
- Once logged in, you can either keep this randomly generated password or change it to a custom password
If you are still unable to log in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot your issue.